General:This Viper 3 helmet F6 from HCS is a further development of the classic Half-Cut or Special Forces helmet and offers the wearer the best possible hearing and sight with a low weight.
It is delivered with rails and pad-system and is compatible with well-known night vision devices and headsets.
In comparison to the normal Special Forces helmet, the helmet has a deeper slope in the neck area to increase the protection area.
- Mounting for night vision devices
- comfortable chinstraps
- VERY light weight, about 1500g
- high protection level IIIA (NIJ standard)
- maximum comfort due to 7-pad system
- easy to adjust
- slight limitation of the sense of hearing
- compatible with common night vision devices and headsets
- Rails are included (including 2x Picatinny Rail and 2x Winglock)
- Particularly suitable for special forces
- S-M: 51-59cm Head circumference
- L-XL: 57-63cm Head circumference
Ballistic Base Protection Level IIIA (NIJ)
protects against the usual hand weapons, such as .44 Magnum SWC-GC, .357 SIG FMJ FN, 7.62 x 25 Tokarev Lead, 9mm FMJ Rem, .357 GECO MPAvailable with splinter protection level F6:
- Minimum fragmentation level: V50 (m/s) = 660 (m/s); (F6)
Specifications NVG MountingDesigned and manufactured by ZEBRA ARMOR
This particularly flat-mount has a standard 3-bolt mount and is made of a special light metal alloy.
This ensures a stable and precise base for night vision devices.
Compatible with most non-aircraft helmet-mounted NVG mounts, such as:
- US Army Standard # A3256368
- Wilcox® L4 G24 # 28300G24
- Wilcox® L4 G21M # 28300G21M
- Wilcox® L4 G25 # 28300G25
- Wilcox® L4 G29M # 28300G29M
- Wilcox® L4 G01 # 56500G01
- Wilcox® L4 G02 # 56500G02
- Norotos® INVG # 1820010
- Norotos® AKA2 # 1840010
- GoPro HD Hero camera
- PrincetonTec Remix illuminator