GeneralThe DCS (Dynamic Combat System) Plate Carrier Bundle M from WARRIOR Assault System is a light and modular plate carrier and can hold hard and soft ballistic inserts on the front, back, and sides.
- for ballistic inserts
- Size easily and individually adjustable
- Modular loops for attaching pouches in the Nato standard 25 mm
- front with hook-and-loop for sides
- Padded and removable shoulder pads
- Fastex closure on the left shoulder strap to quick take on and off
- removable side pouches to accommodate SK4 protection plates
- Rescue handle
- Inside with 3D mesh fabric for high wearing comfort and ventilation
- only the versions explicitly referred to as G36 bundle are suitable for G36,
- 5.56mm bundle (M4 and open-M4) are not suitable for G36 magazines
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura, all straps after US Mil Spec
- materials used have the lowest infrared values (99.8%) and are produced according to military specification
- 1 x Plate Carrier (size M, circumference 86 cm to 107 cm)
- 2 x Utility Pouch Small
- The appearance of the pouches may vary depending on the magazine type
- Magazine pouches for a total of 5 magazines can be put together from single, double and triple magazine pouches
Protection:The plate carrier itself does not provide ballistic protection.
However, it can take the original WARRIOR soft ballistics for the DCS plate carrier of NEXUS.
The soft ballistics have the protection class NIJ IIIA and a splinter protection level of 630m/s. This protection class stops e.g. 9mm pistol bullet.
For protection class NIJIV / SK4 additional protective plates are needed, they are not included. It fits all SK4 / NIJIV plates with the dimensions 25 cm x 30 cm (10 x 12 inches).
When using standalone plates, soft ballistics is not necessary.
- DCS inserts (manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS)
- Plate carrier Softballistics SK1 manufacturer: BATEX
- SK4 10 x 12 inch protection plates