General:The EXFIL SAR (Search and Rescue) Backcountry Helmet with Rails is the first purpose-built helmet offering tactical and night vision mounting capabilities while also meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards.
The EXFIL SAR backcountry is optimized for use with night vision devices.
- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Glass reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and lights
- Sport style retention system with Fidlock magnetic buckle for one hand easy operation
- Boa closure system that offers tighten/loosen adjustment and a quick release
- Zorbium foam comfort liners in two thickness with Microban antimicrobial treated wicking fabric
- Size 53 to 63 cm; 20 7/8 to 24 3/4 Inch head circumfences
- Weight circa 720 g
- Compatible with different EXFIL accessories
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Pass through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
- Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 standards for mountaineering helmets and the requirements of EN 1385:2012 standards for Whitewater Helmets
- Meets the Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
- Meets the additional off-crown requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high-performance industrial helmets