General:The Source WLPS is a low-profile hydration package with a total of 3L liquid capacity, which was specially developed for the integration into ballistic vests.
Thanks to the built-in glass liner technology with Grunge Guard, bacteria have no chance. This unique antimicrobial system reliably inhibits bacterial growth from the outset. source uses a multi-layered polyethylene film that is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films and consequently prevents a biofilm build-up. Thus is the system self-cleaning. Even after months in use can always be easily refilled water without a need for cleaning.
Taste-free technology provides odorless water without any plastic taste.
- low-profile Technology
- Hi-FlowStorm-Valve No-Bite Push-Pull Valve with Integrated Shut-off System
- Angled valve can be rotated 360 degrees for perfect valve / mouth alignment
- Dirt-Shield protective cover keeps the drinking valve free from dirt
- QMT QuickConnector allows the connection of filters
- Cool Cover Tube insulated and blocked UV light (water remains cool and free of bacteria)
- Widepac Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, emptying and cleaning. Airtight seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276, B2)
- Liquid capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Weight (reservoir + drinking pipe): 0.209 kg (0.127 kg + 0.082 kg) / 0.46 Pound
- Reservoir: 435 µm coextruded glass-like PE
- Valve: Angled Storm Valve
- Tube: weave covered 94 cm / 37 inch long
- Length: 15 inch/ 38 cm - Max. Width: 9.8 inch/ 25 cm
- Max. Depth: 2.6 inch/6.7 cm
The black color refers to the tube, not to the drinking bubble!