For top-of-the-line protection designed for special operations missions, reach for the MICH 2000 Style Tactical Helmet and because real combat helmets are expansive, use this Non-Ballistic training helmet for training and exercise. This tactical helmet has a low-profile build that provides NO level IIIA ballistic protection against handgun rounds and grenade fragments. Comms compatibility, side rails, and Velcro ensure that you always have everything you need to get the job done. It features 7 pieces of self-adjustable sponge padding inside to provide you comfort by absorbing shocks. Comes with fastening adjustable stocking straps and chin/neck pad for best fitting. Be confident your NVG, mandibles, lights, communication devices, cameras, and more are safely attached and won’t shift during combat. Take this helmet, it won't make you disappointed!
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Model Number: TG-ZSK05
- Material: ABS engineering plastics
- Head circumference: 56-61cm ( 22 - 24 Inches)
- Size: ML
- Weight: 1.74 lbs (790g)
Why You Have It:
- Comes with the non-frosted appearance
- Designed with a side rail for adding more accessories
- Accessories rail connectors provide attachment points for quick attach or release, such as flashlights, cameras, visors... etc.
- 7 pieces of self-adjustable sponge padding inside the inner
- Panels around For patch
- Fastening Adjustable stocking straps and chin/neck pad for fitting.
Note: No ballistic protection, Training Helmet only.