OneTigris Portable Camping Table is a simple but highly efficient outdoor furniture for holding cooking tools and utensils, featuring a 17.7" by 11.2" (45cm *28.5cm) flat surface with laser-cut utility slots to keep all you need organized and within easy reach. This camp table is built with quality 304 stainless steel of high heat resistance and good corrosion resistance, stainless tabletop that is waterproof, weather-resistant, can be easily wiped clean or washed with water and detergent after use. The Laser-cut utility slots and holes of varying shapes on all 4 sides of the table hold cooking items and outdoor tools to get your gear off the ground and well organized. The table flat surface with foldable legs comes with a sturdy shoulder carry bag, folds it into the table tote bag, stored in a car, canoe, or wherever you may need it. It is perfect for outdoor cooking & dining, picnic, or as a coffee table or outdoor side table. Ideal for use next to campfires and with camping stoves.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Thickness: 1mm / 0.03 "
- Folded Size: 11.2 x 17.7 x 1.2 inches / 28.5 x 45 x 3cm
- Unfolded Size: 11.2 x 17.7 x 13.7 inches / 28.5 x 45 x 35cm
- Weight: 4.7 lb / 2150g (Carrying bag included)
Why You Have It:
- Quality 304 stainless steel of high heat and corrosion resistance
- Waterproof, weather-resistant, can be easily wiped or washed clean
- Laser-cut utility slots and holes of varying shapes to hold cooking items and outdoor tools, get your gear off the ground and well organized
- Instant-use by simply unfolding legs, no need of assembly/ installation or tools for setup
- 17.7" by 11.2" (45cm *28.5cm) flat surface with foldable legs, fitS in most 40L+ rucksacks
- Comes with a sturdy shoulder carry tote bag in camo patterns that can be used in daily life
- OneTigris Portable Camping Table * 1
- Carry bag * 1
- It is recommended to wear gloves when installing to avoid cuts and injuries.
- Laser-cut machine marks can be seen on the appearance of the product.
- Take extra care when folding/unfolding the Table legs and during use, as there is no locking mechanism.