It’s pretty hard to get any kind of tactical advantage without the use of your hands. But, while gloves might not literally transform your hands into an assault rifle, Emersongear EM8719 Tactical Lightweight Camouflage Gloves offer a host of benefits. Protecting your skin from contagion and abrasion alike, the primary purpose of your gloves is to keep your hands safe. On the tactical end of things, reinforced knuckles and breathable yet tough material stops you from getting hurt. Not only do tactical gloves keep your hands safe, but they also drastically improve grip. Built with double-stitch seams for durability and longevity under any condition. The palm is made of reinforced double-layer synthetic leather material which enhances the grip and prevents the full finger army gloves from slipping.
- Brand Name: Emersongear
- Model Number: EM8719
- Material: Nylon + Leather
- Weight: 0.15kg
Why You Have It:
- Gives you a steady, reliable grip on your supplies regardless of the weather.
- Insulates your hands against the cold, helping reduce the risk of frostbite.
- Flexible enough to allow full manual dexterity with many including added bending range on trigger fingers.
- Breathes well and reduces the risk of slipping due to perspiration on your hands.
- Protects your knuckles from impact if you’re in a physical altercation.
- Easy to clean and quality models last for approximately 900 wash cycles.
- Prevent you from getting stabbed or injured due to abrasion.