There is nothing bad about carrying extra bullets or magazines as you do not know when the necessity comes. This is why Emersongear introduces an EM7367 tactical magazine pouch for you so that it can keep you safe and equipped all the time. If you carry a pistol every day, then having an extra magazine is mandatory for you. The mag pouch is made from military-grade 500d polyester material for better tear-resistant and wear-resistant. The mag pouch is reinforced and double stitched at all stress points. Embroidery grommet drainage holes at the bottom, Will does not scratch magazine and rust. The drain holes of the mag pouch help the sand or moisture drip to avoid accidental damage to the magazine. Comes with a hook face on the back with UTX Duraflex buckles for configuration into a chest rig with compatible adapters.
- Brand Name: Emersongear
- Model Number: EM7367
- Material: Cordura 500D Nylon
- Size: 30 x 16.5 x 6.5 cm (11.8 x 6.49 x 2.55 inches)
- Weight: 0.297 KG
Why You Have It:
- Solid Construction of 500D nylon that’s lightweight and dirt/water/abrasion-resistant.
- Grommet drainage holes at the bottom.
- The miniature platform for Emersongear tactical chest hanger has again a new definition of easy. Only most of the used part is retained.
- The suspension takes the H-shaped structure from the shoulder strap, and adding D3CR to the user wearing the bulletproof vest will not cause discomfort due to the structure of the shoulder strap.
- 1x Tactical Magazine Pouch