When you are looking to purchase a military combat helmet, you have a number of options that are available to you. Each has its own set of benefits that you may want to consider, but if you are looking for a helmet that has everything that you could possibly need when you are in the field, then you have to know what you are looking for. Many military combat helmets come with multiple features, ages, and types. These include older PASGT (behind the ear) style tactical helmets to more modern ATE (over the ear) style tactical helmets.
Basically, it is like a barbie for men. However, modern combat helmets can be quite expansive and shouldn't, therefore not be used (wasted) during basic military training or military fitness. Training helmets are the right choice for these phases of training.
Applicable People: Unisex
Head Circumference: 22.83 - 23.62 inches (58-60 cm) equal: M
Model Number: EM8980 Emerson ACH MICH 2002 helmet
Color: BK, DE, OD, DD, HLD, MC, Navy Seal, AT, ATFG
Weight: 2.1 lbs (1KG)
- Emersongear Tactical Helmet ACH MICH 2002 Helmet Special Action Version Training Military
- EM8980 Emerson ACH MICH 2002 helmet - special action version
- Lightweight, ABS hard-shell design
- Easy to adjust
- Removable, adjustable internal padding
- Pads included
- Chinstrap lined for comfort
- Tactical ARC side rails for your tactical accessories
- Multifunctional hook & loop patch-areas on top
No ballistic Protection
This is a training helmet, it provides no ballistic protection. The helmet is also not certified for protection against any blunt forces.
The use cases are military training scenarios during military fitness training, obstacle courses, hand to hand combat, and all other phases of military training when using the high-value combat helmet is too risky.