General:The original SK1 soft ballistics inserts from BATEX are suitable for various protective vests and plate carriers. The set consists of two soft ballistics inserts for front and back.
The soft ballistics have the protection class SK1 and a splinter protection level of 630m/s. This protection class stops e.g. 9mm pistol bullet.
- water- and light-tight welded
- universal size
Matching vests/plate carriers:
- 75TACTICAL SIGMA200 Covert Vest
- 75TACTICAL OMEGA3 Covert Vest
- CONDOR Modular Quick Release Plate Carrier,
- WARRIOR RAPTOR,
- P6 universal vest from Lindnerhof Tactics,
- and many more
- Width Above: 10.63 inches (27cm)
- Width at the bottom: 24.41 inches (62cm)
- Total height: 13.78 inches (35cm)
- Height sides (measured from bottom): 7.87 inches (20cm)
- The front and back have the same dimensions
- Weight approx. 3.307 lbs (1,5kg)
Ballistic basic protection SK1 (included)Softballistic construction made of combi-aramid (para-aramid fabric) including a multi-layered shock absorber, approx. 7.4 kg/m²,
Covert safety vest, acc. TR-protective vests-, as of 03/2008, welded into the light- and water-impermeable fabric.
Insert made in Germany: Manufacturer SK1 Inserts: BATEX Technical Textiles Limited,
Inspection body: Ballistics Laboratory at Mellrichstadt