General:The SIGMA200 Plate Carrier from 75TACTICAL has the best possible wearing comfort. The cut has been developed according to the experiences of the German "nSAK" shooting concept of the Federal Armed Forces.
- Front quick-release system for right- and left-hand opening
- Additional shoulder separators
- Modular MOLLE webbing to mount pouches in standard 25 mm NATO
- 4 MOLLE platforms with hook and loop Arrays
- Soft air-mesh padding
- Large ergonomic and removable shoulder pads
- A new closure system for adjusting and closing the plate carrier
- universal size by length adjustment via shoulder straps and
- Material size adjustment by an adjustable cummerbund
- Great freedom of movement for the arms and shoulders
- Two rescue handles
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Hook and loop mounting arrays for the Covert Vest SIGMA200
- Manufactured according to military specifications with original material in identical quality
The SIGMA200 plate carrier and the SIGMA Covert Vest can be combined into one SIGMA200 system and released as one unit with one hand.
The plate carrier itself provides no ballistic protection.
However, it can accommodate SK4 NIJIV Stand-Alone-Plates with 25 cm x 30 cm (10x 12 Inch).
With SK4 / NIJIV ICW-Plates, an SK1 / NIJIIIA soft ballistic insert with at least the exact dimensions is additionally required.
Alternatively, a protective vest SK1 / NIJIIIA, e.g., the SIGMA200 Covert Vest, intended for this purpose, fits perfectly under the plate carrier.
- DCS inserts (Manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS) Yes: Front/Back No: Sides
- Soft ballistics SK1/NIJ3A inserts in a plate-size manufacturer: BATEX
- SK4 / NIJIIIA 25 x30 cm (10 x 12 inch) protective plates