General:The robust ProTac Hunter double-shell headset has been specially designed by 3M Peltor for hunting or shooting. With all kinds of new technology, potential hearing loss is absolutely reliable prevented. If, for example, a shot is released surprisingly from another weapon, this impulse noise is immediately insulated.
While damaging noise is insulated, you can concentrate undisturbed on your environment. The ambient loudness can be adjusted in 5 steps so that Warning calls or, for example, dog bats. Your companions can talk to you as normal. In particular the amplification of weak tones can be on the Hunting can be a decisive advantage.
Thanks to the 3.5 mm stereo audio input, the connection of a mobile phone or two-way radio are possible. Calls are forwarded directly to the ear.
- Soundproof hearing protection thanks to sound-absorbing capsules
- active, level-dependent microphone
- 5 steps adjustable insulation technology for perceiving ambient noise
- large, user-friendly function buttons
- incl. stainless steel headband in green
- for protection against sweat, the entire electronics was placed in the outer capsule area (double shell construction)
- Automatic energy saving mode after 4 hours without key movement
- CE marking
- tested and approved according to EN 352-1: 2002, EN 352-4: 2001 / A1: 2005, EN 352-6: 2002
- Interchangeable ear pads and insulation pads
- A warning signal sounds when the battery voltage is too low
- Insulation: 26 dB SNR
- Weight: 300 g
- Operating time: approx. 100 hours battery life
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to +55 ° C (battery-dependent)
- Cable connections: 3.5 mm stereo audio input (limited to 82 dB)
- Maximum gain: + 8 dB
- Instruction Manual
- 2x AA batteries (Alkaline)