General:The ComTac XPI with microphone and neckband headset from 3M Peltor offers comfort and strong insulation, a dynamic (electronic) outside noise control.
It is designed for the police and military and has an exceptionally slim design with high insulation.
Harmful noise (especially top pulse noise) to be reliably attenuated ambient noise (such as communication) is quickly perceived in a normal tone and even strengthened.
This regulation is carried out depending on the level and is regulated smoothly.
In addition, he has a -Talk-Through- feature and an audio input for external devices like. Ex. Radios.
It provides a wealth of guided settings with external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode, and external mute mode menu.
The soft, filled foam and fluid rings keep you comfortable.
This unique solution from Comtac has XPI, not the classic headband, but a neck strap, and is well suited for users who can not wear a helmet under the Comtac XPI headband.
- Color: olive
- Compatible with all HCS helmets
- Slim Capsule Design
- SNR 28dB (A) Weight Approx 390g
- Level-dependent function (talk through function)
- Functions: external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode, and external mute mode
- Settings are stored when switched off (except plug mode)
- Fully independent dual earphone system for talk-through function and external radio signal
- Compatible with the available in our ballistic helmets
- Automatic shutdown two hours after the last keystroke
- The battery life is about 250 hours
- External radio signals have priority and function even if the ComTac is turned off or the batteries are dead.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone with a convenient and easy Quick Positioning
- dynamic microphone
- SEM52S us SL can be adapted using an external PTT button
- Better seal of the battery compartment to moisture
- Better sealing of the board for saltwater
- Removal of all pressure points on the head strap (is particularly noticeable when worn under helmets noticeable)
- Extensive talked run ( -voice-guided-) menu
- The volume of the connected radio equipment is about to change
- Microphone Gain adjustable
- In-Ear Plug Detection Mode- the volume of the connected radio is now increasingly
- Silent Mode added - quick shutdown of all audio signals (external microphones and radio)