The ComTac XPI with Gentex microphone headset 3M Peltor offers both comfort and strong insulation a dynamic (electronic) control of the outside noise. It is designed for police and military and has a particularly slim design with high insulation. Harmful noise (especially top pulse noise) to be reliably attenuated ambient noise (such. Ex. Communication) is easily perceived in a normal tone and even strengthened. This regulation is carried out depending on the level and is regulated smoothly.
In addition, he has a -Talk-Through- feature and an audio input for external devices like. Ex. Radios.
It provides a wealth of guided menu settings we external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode, and external mute mode. The soft, filled with foam and fluid-sealing rings and the extra-wide, soft padded headband made of spring steel keep you comfortable.
- Color of peel: Olive
- Slim Capsule Design
- Level dependent function (talk through function)
- Functions: external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode and external mute mode
- Settings are stored when switched off (except plug mode)
- Fully independent dual earphone system for talk-through function and external radio signal
- Compatible with the available in our ballistic helmets
- Automatic shutdown two hours after the last keystroke
- Battery life is about 250 hours
- External radio signals have priority and function even if the ComTac is turned off or the batteries are dead.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone with a convenient and easy Quick Positioning
- SEM52S us SL can be adapted by means of an external PTT button
3M Peltor Comtac XPI improvements and differences compared to the previous Comtac XP:
- Better seal of the battery compartment to moisture
- Better sealing of the board for salt water
- Removal of all pressure points on the head strap (is particularly noticeable when worn under helmets noticeable)
- Extensive talked run ( -voice guided-) menu
- The volume of the connected radio equipment is about to change
- Microphone Gain adjustable
- In-Ear Plug Detection Mode- the volume of the connected radio is now increasingly
- Silent Mode added - quick shutdown of all audio signals (external microphones and radio)