General:The ComTac XPI hearing protection 3M Peltor offers both comfort and strong insulation, a dynamic (electronic) control of the outside noise.
It was specially developed for shooters (shooting sport) and the military and has a particularly slim design with high insulation.
Harmful noise (especially top pulse noise) to be reliably attenuated ambient noise (such as communication) are easily perceived in a normal tone and even strengthened.
This regulation is carried out depending on the level and is regulated smoothly.
In addition, he has a “Talk-Through” feature and an audio input for external devices such as radios. The volume of the connected radios adjustable.
It offers an abundance of a menu guided setting with external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode, and external mute mode. The soft, filled with foam and fluid-sealing rings and the extra-wide, soft padded headband made of spring steel keep you comfortable.
- Slim Capsule Design
- SNR 28dB (A) Weight Approx 390g
- Level dependent function (talk through function)
- Said run (-voice guided-) menu
- Functions: external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode, and external mute mode
- Adjustable microphone gain
- Silent Mode added – quick shutdown of external microphones
- Settings are stored when switched off (except plug mode)
- Fully independent dual earphone system for talk-through function and external radio signal
- Compatible with the available in our ballistic helmets
- No pressure points of the headband
- Automatic shutdown two hours after the last keystroke
- The battery life is approximately 500 hours
- Sealing of the battery compartment to moisture