General:The RECON Plate Carrier from Warrior Assault Systems is a lightweight modular armor carrier with a minimal but effective design.
The plate carrier offers maximum freedom of movement as well as optimal weight and space conditions.
- compatible with PATHFINDER Chest Rig and Assaulters Back Panel
- Modular loops for pouches in the Nato standard 25 mm
- to hold Standalone ballistic protection plates
- Velcro and clip-on front molle panel for fast and flexible change of the panel
- stretchable low-profile cummerbund with fastening possibility for maximum adjustability and optional extension of the chest panel
- simple and flexible adjustment of the cummerbund in the back area
- clipping side opening
- adjustable shoulder area
- Padded and removable shoulder pads and covers
- Rescue handle
- Front Velcro for Patches
- high wearing comfort and ventilation through 3D mesh material
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura, all straps to US Mil Spec
- materials used have the lowest infrared values ??(99.8%) and are produced according to military specification
- M: circumference 86 cm to 107 cm
- L: circumference 102 cm to 120 cm
Protection:The plate carrier itself does not provide any ballistic protection.
However, it can accommodate SK4 NIJIV standalone panels measuring 25 cm x 30 cm (10 x 12 inches).
With SK4 / NIJIV plates, an SK1 / NIJIIIA soft ballistic insert with at least the same dimensions is additionally required.
- DCS inserts (manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS) Yes: front / back No: sides
- Plate carrier Softballistics SK1 manufacturer: BATEX
- SK4 10 x 12 inch protection plates