Do you want a way to organize your gear and keep it inside the cab without taking up room? This modular design does allow you to move the individual components around as you desire, putting them in your car so you can add some bags with molle straps to get your trunk organized. Really cool, definitely recommended if you have safety gear and want to organize it better. It features a foldable morale patch organizer on one side so you may customize the layout of your patches into any configuration you like, and webbing on the other side for attaching gear. It is a nice way to organize your gear, you can put it inside your car without taking up room, which makes it much easier to locate what you need quickly. Of course, you can hang it onto your door using all the grommet holes. The tactical multi-purpose gear organizer has felt fabric construction for durability and versatility. It is MOLLE compatible with 10 rows of webbing, and 3 loop panels.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Model Number: TG-ZDD04
- Material: 1000 Nylon
- Size: 20.47 x13.77 Inches / 52 x 35cm
- Weight: 11.64oz / 330g
Why You Have It:
- 1000D nylon and felt fabric construction for durability and versatility
- Serves as a foldable patch holder, car seat organizer, and gear hanger
- MOLLE compatible with 10 rows of webbing, 3 loops paneled
- 16 grommet holes on all sides for pinning to walls or doors for hanging up gears
- Removable buckle straps for use as a car seat cover and organizer
- Felt side at the back for keeping your patches in order.