When using a tent stove in your tent, a modular tent stove jack is the best way to exit your flue pipe either through the top of the tent or through a side wall if your stove allows for it. The OneTigris tent stove jack is designed for the SMOKEY HUT, WILD HAVEN, and IRON WALL Hot Tents, measuring 9" by 7.8" (23cm *20cm) and constructed from highly fire-resistant silicone fiberglass material. Therefore, this stove jack will keep your use of hot flue pipes safe and secure. A tent stove jack is the epitome of quality craftsmanship to effectively prevent outdoor fire hazards but despite the fire resistance feature always take caution when starting fires in the outdoors to keep yourself and the campsite safe from fire hazards.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Material: fiberglass cloth with silicone
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.8 inches / 23 x 20cm
- Weight: 1.2 oz / 36g
Why You Have It:
- Highly flame retardant silicone fiberglass material (up to 572 ° F / 300 ° C)
- Designed specifically for OneTigris fireplace stores to fit hot burning pipes
- Grade A hook and loop fasteners for added security and usability
- Quality craftsmanship to effectively prevent outdoor fire hazards.
- OneTigris Tent Stove Jack x 1
- This product is fire resistant; Not flame retardant.