Compatible with most plate carriers, these quick release adapters enable swift vest removal with a simple tug of a tab. Taking a shortcut through the usual design of hook-and-loop front flap and cummerbund that makes more noise and takes more time, these adapters can be quietly and quickly accessed, even in the dark, with gloved hands. Moreover, these adapters are constructed out of high-density polymer construction with quality nylon webbing and hook-and-loop material for the best user experience. The pull tab is ergonomically designed with a small handle that can be easily located with one hand, and with a tug, the slide buckles disconnect for rapid removal of your plate carrier. Each set contains two adapters (left and right).
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Model Number: TG-DJD39
- Material: Polymer, Nylon Webbing
- MOLLE Webbing Panel Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.9 inches/15.5 x 5cm
- Hook-and-Loop Panel Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.9 inches/14 x 10cm
- Weight: 8.1oz/230g
Why You Have It:
- High-density polymer construction with quality nylon webbing and grade A hook-and-loop material
- Compatible with hook-and-loop flapped plate carriers including JPC, CPC, AVS, etc.
- Quick-release pull tab design enabling rapid removal of tactical vest noiselessly in less than a second
- Pull tabs designed with a small handle for easy access with one hand even when gloved and in low light conditions
- 2 in a set (left and right adapters in a pair)
- OneTigris Plate Carrier Quick Release Adapters x 1