Want a light and efficient way to camp out in the wild? OneTigris IRON WALL Fireplace Tent is the way to do it. This 20D Sil-Coated Nylon fabric shelter that's lightweight, durable, and highly versatile, 2000mm waterproof rating with quality snag-free YKK zippers stands for total protection and convenient use. Designed with a stovepipe hole for stove jack and locate your tent stove and perfect for winter camping. It features 2 windows at the top for good airflow so that you can also use it as a normal 4 season tent teepee. It also has a removable half inner mesh teepee included to separate you from the stove and woods, and protect you from the tiny creatures in summer. The bottom diameter is 10.5ft (3.2m) with a height of 5.2ft (1.6m), comes with a lightweight 5.2ft (1.6m) aluminum tent pole to support, heptagon shape with reinforced pole top area and tie-out points for an extra solid. OneTigris IRON WALL Fireplace Tent is a high wind resistance tipi tent for 2 persons. This is a heptagon-shaped (7-sided) single tent with a chimney opening for the lone roamer who knows how to dive in nature and enjoy it to the max.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Material: 20D silicone-coated nylon fabric, YKK zippers
- Waterproof rating: 2000mm
- Setup Size: 9.8 ft / 3 m in diameter, 5.2 ft / 1.6 m in height
- Folded Size: 17.7 "(L) * 5.5" (W) * 5.5 "(D) / 45cm * 14cm * 14cm
- Weight: 1900g
Why You Have It:
- 20D silicone-coated nylon fabric that is light, durable, and very versatile
- 2000mm waterproof rating with quality snag-free YKK® zippers
- Double-chamber design with room to sleep in and a front room for a "fireplace".
- A top opening for a burning stove and hot smoke pipe (the "fireplace")
- OD green shade for you to blend in with the background and save completely from the city
- Reinforced stress points for an extra solid with high wind resistance
- Two windows at the top for good airflow
- Comes with a complete setup kit of a 5.2ft tent pole, 10 pegs, and 4 guy lines.
- This product does not come with a burning stove or hot smoke pipe.
- Please buy a stove jack to keep yourself and the campsite safe from fire!
- Set up with tent poles and leave a gap on all sides for airflow to prevent dew from forming on tent walls.