This is one tactical EDC wallet you cannot miss. It is a clear badge holder with wallet-like pockets to store and organize the rest of your cards, can be worn horizontally or vertically, holds a pen, is hard to be pickpocketed, and the rear cardholder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag. Wow, right? It's made of nylon, and it's not too heavy but excellent. Different from simple, clear plastic ID holders, this credit card holder not only can be used as a vertical id cardholder but also as a horizontal badge holder, perfect for multiple IDs and business cards. The various pockets & detachable body work well for quick access, the front part of the holder displays the ID through a clear plastic window, and it has the hook-and-loop on the back. You can also DIY it with another lanyard. Plus, it is designed with an elastic loop. You can use it to hold your pen/pencil instead of sandwich it in a sleeve. It's pretty tight for your average sharpie marker.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- External Size: 5.1 x 3.3 x 0.1 inches (13 x 8.5 x 0.2 cm)
Why You Have It:
- 500D Cordura Nylon
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Detachable hook & loop front part with a clear window for main ID card & Wallet like micro-mesh card holder x 3 in the back(fit two credit cards each)
- Light, solid, easy-access EDC wallet, and it can be worn both horizontally and vertically
- This badge holder side has a retaining strap to provide extra security
- Matte black split ring for keys, lanyard, carabiners.
- 1x OneTigris ID Card Holder