OneTigris Dog K9 Harness gives you better control on walks and takes the pressure off the neck if, say, your dog lunges after a squirrel. Walking your dog with a K9 harness is safer than leading them by the collar. OneTigris Dog K9 Harness stands out because it has a vest shape that won’t constrict a dog’s neck like a traditional harness. This harness is similar to the FIRE WATCHER with a Y-shaped front chest piece designed for a fit against the canine torso, and heavy-duty 1TG custom-made metal buckles tested up to 485lb / 220kg pull strength. The FIRE TANKER features light reflective strips so your pup is flanked with visibility and protection in low light conditions, with MOLLE compatibility as expected from 1TG gear for personalization via add-ons. It has 3 sturdy stainless steel D-rings on the front and a vertical grab handle for effective K9 control and mobility support. It is an improved structure after a thorough examination to ensure a snug fit and maximize comfort. Comes with OneTigris red logo patch.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Material: 1000D Nylon, stainless steel D-rings, 1TG metal buckles.
- M size chest: 60cm-81cm (24 - 32 inches)
- M Size Neck: 40cm-58cm (16 - 23 inches)
- L size Chest: 68cm-91cm (27 - 36 inches)
- L Size Neck: 45cm-63cm (18 - 25 inches)
- Weight: 17oz / 470g
- Pull Strength: 440lb / 200kg
Why You Have It:
- 1000D Nylon construction of excellent durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance.
- 3 stainless steel D-rings on the front and back with a chest attachment point for no-pull training.
- Reinforced seams with 1TG of metal buckles for bracing your animal
- A heavy, padded grab bar for K9 control and mobility support when needed.
- Y-shaped structure with a front chest piece for an easy on / off, no-slide gear does.
- Mesh breathable lining to keep your pup cool on walks and hikes.
- MOLLE compatibility for add-ons with large patch panels for name patches and morale patches.
- Light, softly padded, holds up, and easy to dry quickly, ideal for training courses and outings.
- Improved structure after a thorough examination to ensure a snug fit and maximize comfort.
- Comes with OneTigris red logo patch.
- Always measure your dog before buying!
- Adjust the straps for dogs with narrow neck/midsections so they don't easily come off the harness when pulling backward.
- OneTigris harnesses are NOT designed to carry heavy weights and we advise against just relying on the handles to carry your dog.
- When loading up pouches for a dog harness or pack, for most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point for loading up dog packs. This would be 5-6lb for a 50lb dog or 2.5-3kg for a 25kg dog. Of course, the correct amount depends on a number of factors such as your dog breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Be careful that it is against the law to disfigure your pet as a service dog and violators are subject to persecution.