In the good old days, we camped on the ground with a cheery bonfire going. Now things have changed, and we carry the sentiment in the air. You're going to have a completely new experience with the hammock underquilt, and you won't get enough of it. The 3 seasons under quilt is ideal for temperatures from 40°F to 68°F (5°C ~ 20°C) and the winter underquilt is ideal for 23°F to 41°F (-5°C ~ 5°C). It features SEE Polyester Filling, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell with a DWR coating, and 300T Polyester Pongee Lining that's quick, warm, comfy, wind-proof, and water-resistant. It's shaped perfectly to fit a hanging hammock, made of high-quality materials that shield you from the wind and keeps you warmly cocooned. It's also lightweight and shrinks to a small size to fit in any rucksack. Keep the cold off your back with this awesome piece of gear.
- Brand Name: OneTigris
- Model Number: CE-DSD01
- Material: Ver® Polyester fill, 20D Ripstop Nylon shell with DWR coating and 300T Polyester Pongee lining
- Folded Size: 9 x 4inches (274 x 122cm); Universal fit for all hammocks
- Compressed size: 13x8 inches (33x20.3cm).
- Weight: 26 oz / 750g
- Temperature rating: nominal 40 ° F to 68 ° F (5 ° C to 20 ° C)
Why You Have It:
- Premium Materials - Ver® Polyester fill, 20D Ripstop Nylon shell with DWR coating, and 300T Polyester Pongee lining for a compact, high-quality underquilt!
- 3 Season Quilt - Temperature Rating: Cold: 40 ° F or 5 ° C; Heat: 68 ° F or 20 ° C
- Keep Warm - Designed to perfectly fit the outside of your hammock keeping you warm and warm in cool weather.
- Universal Fit - The full length under the quilt is perfect for cutting to fit most typical hammocks. Very fast and simple configuration and disassembly.
- Easy to Pack and Store - Includes a nylon sack for easy storage.
- 1 x OneTigris Underquilt
- 1 x carry bag