Emersongear EM8490 Tactical Two Point Slings are the most popular type of sling overall. This is the more traditional sling style. They have one attachment point on the buttstock and another along with the handguard, with a strap running from one to another. Two-point slings allow you to carry your rifle in a variety of different ways, with the most popular being behind your shoulder with the muzzle up (American carry), behind your shoulder with the muzzle down (African carry), and in front of your shoulder with the muzzle up (European carry). Each carry style has its advantages and disadvantages. The two-point sling’s primary advantage over the single point is the controlled movement while the rifle isn’t being used. Two-point slings can also be used in a few different ways to help provide stability while you shoot for extra versatility.
- Brand Name: Emersongear
- Model Number: EM8490
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Multicam, ACU
- Size: One Size
Why You Have It:
- The Two points sling constructed with superior quality Nylon material.
- Upgraded sturdy metal attachments make the sling fit the rifle well.
- The rope of the sling is adjustable to be suitable for everyone.
- The sling can be easily adjusted with an adjustment thumb loop and high-density cord.
- The long adjustable strap creates wide length variability for the two points sling.
- Emersongear EM8490 Tactical Two Point Sling x 1