Warrior Assault Systems RICAS Plate Carrier A-TACS FG
The RICAS plate carrier from Warrior Assault System is a lightweight and modular vest, with two large soft- and hard-ballistic inserts on the front and back and small, stand-alone protective pockets on the side.
RICAS Plate Carrier WARRIOR Elite Ops
Pictures may vary from the original.
GeneralThe RICAS plate carrier from Warrior Assault System is a lightweight and modular vest, with two large soft- and hard-ballistic inserts on the front and back and small, stand-alone protective pockets on the side.
Compared to the RAPTOR or DCS from WARRIOR, the RICAS is not so bulky and offers more freedom of movement due to the rubber bands at the sides.
Details:- for ballistic inserts
- great freedom of movement
- Velcro front opening
- Fastex buckles in the shoulder area for opening and closing
- quick disconnect system
- Modular loops for pouches in the Nato standard 25 mm
- Universal size, simple and flexible size adjustment
- Rescue handle
- stretchy cummerbund
- Material: 100% 500D Cordura, all straps to US Mil Spec
- materials used have the lowest infrared values ??(99.8%) and are produced according to military specification
Protection:The west shell itself does not offer ballistic protection. It can take the original WARRIOR Softballistics NIJIIIA for the RICAS vest of NEXUS. For protection class NIJIV / SK4 additional protection plates are required, these are not included. It fits all SK4 / NIJIV (standalone) plates with the dimensions 25 cm x 30 cm (10 x 12 inches).
Matching inserts:- RICAS inserts (manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS)
- DCS inserts (manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS) Yes: front/back Yes: sides
- Plate carrier Softballistics SK1 Manufacturer: BATEX Yes: in plate pockets
- SK4 10 x 12 inch protection plates