Walther Flashlight PL80 Black
The Walther Pro PL80 flashlight is made of robust aircraft aluminum with a matt anodised, non-reflective surface.
Walther Pro PL80 Flashlight
Product images may differ from the original.
The Walther Pro PL80 flashlight is made of robust aircraft aluminum with a matt anodised, non-reflective surface. The body is light in weight and is handy in the hand. The size is perfect to operate the flashlight with just one hand.
The 4 AAA batteries or alternatively NiMH batteries provide a more than 600 lumen light beam, which if necessary from the bundled spot for long distances up to the saturated light circle in the close range can be adjusted. The PL80 is equipped with a high-quality aluminum reflector and a 35 mm scratch-resistant lens.
Technical details:- splashproof (IPX4)
- with one hand only (BAS)
- Multi Battery System (MBS)
- Temperature Protection System
- nax. 725 lumens strong
- high-quality aluminum reflector and scratch-resistant lens
- Luminance levels (Ansi): 650/260/65 (100% / 40% / 10%) Lumen & Tactical Defense Strobe (TDS)
- luminance: 0:55 / 2:20 / 12 (100% / 40% / 10%) h
- Range: 230/145/80 (100% / 40% / 10%) m
- Battery Type: 4x AAA Alkaline
- Length: 134 mm
- Weight: 204 g
- Chip: Cree XM - L2
delivery:- 4x AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery box for 4x AAA
- Belt bag