Source WXP Storm Valve Hydration System IRR Green 3 l
The Source WXP is a powerful 3L hydration reservoir system from a 3-layered coextruded polyethylene construction, including the source-typical taste-free technology, low-maintenance glass-like liner, integrated grunge guard - antimicrobial
WXP 3L Storm Valve Hydration System Source
Product images may differ from the original.
The Source WXP is a powerful 3L hydration reservoir system from a 3-layered coextruded polyethylene construction, including the source-typical taste-free technology, low-maintenance glass-like liner, integrated grunge guard - antimicrobial.
Thanks to the built-in glass liner technology with Grunge Guard, bacteria have no chance. This unique antimicrobial system reliably inhibits bacterial growth from the outset. source uses a multi-layered polyethylene film that is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films and consequently prevents a biofilm build-up. Thus is the system self-cleaning. Even after months in use can always be easily refilled water without a need of cleaning.
The taste-free technology provides odorless water without any plastic taste.
Details:- Dirt-Shield protective cover keeps the drinking valve free from dirt
- QMT QuickConnector allows the connection of filters
- Cool Cover Tube insulated and blocked UV light (water remains cool and free of bacteria)
- Widepac Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, emptying and cleaning. Airtight seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276, B2)
- Hi-FlowStorm-Valve - No-Bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Drink as with a straw! Easy disassembly for cleaning. (U.S. Patent 6,622,988)
Specifications:- Liquid capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Drinking system: WXP
- Tube: tube cover 94cm / 37 inch Long
- PE-Valve: Angled Storm-Valve
- Weight: 0.24 kg / 0.53 lbs
- Container: 435 �m coextruded Glass-Like
- Length 17 inch/ 43 cm
- width 8 inch/ 20,5 cm
- Max. Depth 1 inch/ 2,5 cm
- Length 16 inch/ 41 cm
- width 5,9 inch/ 15 cm
- Max. Depth 3.7 inch/ 9.5 cm
The color information always refers to the hose, not to the hydration bladder!