Source Tactical Hydration Pack Coyote 3 l
The Source Tactical with a total capacity of 3L is the best-known hydration carrier and can be worn in backpack style, integrated into a rucksack or attached directly to the waist and backpacks via Molle or the Source QCA buckle system.
Tactical 3L Hydration Pack Source
Product images may differ from the original.
The Source Tactical with a total capacity of 3L is the best-known hydration carrier and can be worn in rucksack style, integrated into a backpack or directly via Molle or the Source QCA buckle system to be attached to waist and backpacks.
Thanks to the built-in glass liner technology with Grunge Guard, bacteria have no chance. This unique antimicrobial system reliably inhibits bacterial growth from the outset. source uses a multi-layered polyethylene film that is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films and consequently prevents a biofilm build-up. Thus is the system self-cleaning. Even after months in use can always be easily refilled water without a need of cleaning.
The taste-free technology provides odorless water without any plastic taste.
Features:- vertical front zipper for a quick reservoir access
- Adjustable sternum strap for extra stability
- Elastic Secured Loops
- Source QCA system for quick connection with vests and backpacks
- Zip Top Opening
- Vertical zip for quick access to the tube / bubble plug for the installation of personal filtration Systems
- quick and easy refills without spills
- Insulation keeps liquid cool for better absorption by the body
- PE-Liner: Button-Free Grunge-Guard antimicrobial
- Robust 3-ply construction with glassy profile properties
Details:- Fluid capacity: 3 l (100 oz)
- Weight (Pack + Reservoir): 0.53 kg (1.17 lbs) - Drinking system: WXP
- Valve: angled Storm Valve
- Tube: Weave Covered 94 cm (37 inch) Long
- Reservoir: 435 �m co-extruded Glass-Like PE
- Length: 44 cm (17.3 inch)
- Width: 21 cm (8.3 inch)
- Max. Depth: 3,8 cm (1.5 inch)