Source ILPS Low Profile Hydration System Black 3 l
The ILPS 3L low-profile hydration reservoir system was designed for integration into ballistic vests.
ILPS 3L Low Profile Hydration System Black Source
Product images may differ from the original.
The ILPS 3L low-profile hydration reservoir system was designed for integration into ballistic vests. The ILPS Resorvoir allows a fluid volume of 2L when inserted into a vest, and allows 3L in one package.
Details:- True Low Profile - Consistent thickness over the entire surface of the reservoir. The system maintains its constant thickness even with even storage. Gravity is not a problem and does not affect the shape of the bubble from
- Hi-FlowStorm-Valve - No-Bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Drink as with a straw! Easy disassembly for cleaning. (U.S. Patent 6,622,988)
- Angled valve - valve rotates 360 degrees for perfect valve / mouth alignment. Allows the tube to be 25cm shorter
- QMT - Additional Inline SQCTM QuickConnector at the tube end, allows the connection of filter, UTATM or other accessories with a push of a button
- Cool Weave Cover - Tube Isolated and blocks UV light. Water remains cool and free of bacteria from first to last swallow
- Widepac Wide Opening Access - Patented slide closure for easy emptying and cleaning. Air seal
- Horizontal bubble QMT - Leave the drinking tube out of the ballistic plate bag without kinking the tube
Specifications:- Liquid capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Weight (reservoir + drinking hose): 0.209 kg (0.127 kg + 0.082 kg) / 0.46 lbs
- Weight UTA: 0.017 kg / 0.037 lbs
- Reservoir: 435 �m co-extruded Glass-Like PE
- Valve: Angled Storm-Valve
- Tube: Weave Covered. 94 cm / 37 inch long
- Length: 13.4 inch/ 34 cm
- Width: 10.8 inch/ 27.5 cm
- Max. Depth: 2.6 inch/6.7 cm
The black color refers to the tube, not to the drinking bubble!