Snugpak All-Weather Jacket SJ3 Olive L
The Snugpak SJ3 is a very light and extremely flexible autumn and winter jacket that can be worn at a maximum temperature of -5 � C.
Snugpak SJ3 Jacket
Product images may differ from the original
The Snugpak SJ3 is a very light and extremely flexible autumn and winter jacket that can be worn at a maximum temperature of -5 � C. The jacket benefits from high-quality materials and convincing processing. The outer material is pleasantly soft but still very hard wearing. The unique Softie Premier padding ensures high heat output despite extremely low weight.
The fit of the jacket is very adjusted to the contours of the body, ensuring an outstanding freedom of movement under the lined jackets. The high-tech material Paratex Micro on the outside and Paratex Light on the inside keeps absorbed reliably moisture, so that you always remain warm, comfortable and dry. The hood is rollable; then the high collar protects against drafts.
- wind resistant, lined, breathable
- very good moisture wicking properties
- shaped fit, unisex design
- increased functionality
- is also suitable as an insulating layer under a hardshell
- elastic cuffs
- adjustable waist and neck
- left chest inside pocket with zip
- featuring a roll-away hood
- sleek, concealed side pockets
- water resistant main zip
- stuff sack included
- Upper material Paratex Micro made of 100% Nylon
- Inner lining Paratex Light made of 100% Nylon
- Softie Premier padding from 100% Polyester
- Comfort: 0 �C
- Extreme: -5 �C