Princeton Tec Headlamp FRED Black
This headlamp of PRINCETON TEC can light up red and white.
PRINCETON TEC FRED Headlamp
Image may differ from the original.
General:This headlamp by PRINCETON TEC with red and white light In order to exclude any glare at night, the FRED basically starts in the low mode of the red LED If the switch is held down for about 1.5 seconds, the FRED automatically switches to the white LEDs.
Details:- 1 x 5mm red and 3 x 5mm white LEDs for large-area and far-reaching illumination,
- 4 built-in operating modes: red LED: full and low power,
- white LEDs: full and low power,
- Asymmetrical single-armed bracket for precise and safe adjustment of the beam angle,
- Large, easy to operate switch,
- Three AAA batteries provide up to 180 hours of light (red, low level),
- Quick and easy replacement of the batteries by an auxiliary tool integrated in the headband clip,
- Width: 54.5 mm Height: 28.3 mm Depth: 38.8 mm,
- Brightness: 45 lumens,
- Illuminants: 3 x white Ultrabright LEDs + 1 x red Ultrabright LED,
- Light: 39 m,
- Waterproof: up to 1 m,
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (included),
- Weight: 78 grams, incl. Batteries