ZentauroN Vulcan Plate Carrier Flecktarn | Grid
Vulcan Plate Carrier Standard ZentauroN
Pictures may vary from the original.
GeneralThe Vulcan plate carrier from ZentauroN is highly modular and can be combined with all the pouches of the manufacturer.
The Plate carrier is also available with a Quick Release System, alternatively with the cummerbund Gird or in size XL.
Details:- Front and back with large velcro for adjusting the cummerbund
- possible insert: two SAPI ceramic plates (size M), side plates and soft inserts in Vulcan Ballistik cummerbund
- Velcro flap at the front for e.g. Velcro magazine pouches
- Front, back and sides covered with modular loops
- Front and back with Velcro straps
- rescue handle with hook-and-loop fastening
- two ergonomically shaped pads for better comfort and ventilation
- Weight 1010 g
- Material 3D-Mesh fabric
- Fabric: 100% Polyamide (DuPont Cordura)
- Webbing Polyamide
Vulcan Quick Release System (QRS) Plate Carrier ZentauroN
- Release system can be installed right or left
- partial disassembling possible
- traction rope inside the shoulder straps
- compatible with the complete ZentauroN accessories
Vulcan Grid Plate Carrier ZentauroN
- Alternative to the standard cummerbund in skeletal construction
- Outside straps in camouflage print according to TL or Milspec
- Bars connect individual strings for more stability
- Bags can also be attached horizontally
- freely adjustable over the large velcro surfaces
BIG variants are carriers in XL format
Protection:The plate carrier itself does not provide ballistic protection.
However, it can accommodate SK4 NIJIV stand alone plates with dimensions of 25 cm x 30 cm (10x 12 Inch).
With SK4 / NIJIV plates a SK1 / NIJIIIA soft ballistic insert with at least the same dimensions is additionally required.
Matching inserts:- DCS inserts (manufacturer: GARED / NEXUS)
- Plate carrier Softballistics SK1 manufacturer: BATEX
- SK4 10 x 12 inch protective plates
No review available for this item.
Here you get an overview of our plate carrier, Chest rigs and vest covers and the matching ballistic inserts.
Hinweis: Here is the Link!