HCS Crewman Helmet NIJIIIA/U6
Pictures may vary from the original.
General:The compact Crewman Helmet U6 from HCS has large cut-outs on the ears and offers the wearer the possibility to carry the headsets of combat vehicles under it.
It is compatible with well-known night vision devices and headsets.
Details:- comfortable pad system
- Low weight, about 1000g - high protection level IIIA (NIJ standard) - maximum comfort due to 7-pad system - easy adjustable net system - compact helmet shape - compatible with common night vision devices and headsets - particularly suitable for the crews of combat vehicles
Sizes: - S-M: 51-59cm Head circumference - L-XL: 57-63cm Head circumference
Note: If you want a net system, you must additional buy it!
Sizes for net systems
- S: 51-54cm head circumference (helmet size S-M)
- M: 55-58cm head circumference (helmet size S-M)
- L: 57-61cm Head circumference (helmet size L-XL)
- XL: 60-64cm Head circumference (helmet size L-XL)
Ballistic Base Protection Level IIIA (NIJ)
protects against the usual hand weapons, such as .44 Magnum SWC-GC, .357 SIG FMJ FN, 7.62 x 25 Tokarev Lead, 9mm FMJ Rem, .357 GECO MPAvailable with splinter protection level U6 and F6:
- Minimum fragmentation level: V50 (m / s) = 600 (m/s); (U6) - Minimum fragmentation level: V50 (m / s) = 680 (m/s); (F6)
The product is not CE-Certified and is made accordance to military guidlines. The Sale to Consumer is not possible (only to officials like police, military,.. etc. and companys).
The export outside germany to a private person is only possible by providing a valid End-Use-Certificate (ECU). Military postal servis is possible.
The export to other companys or government agencys is possible when there are no import restrictions to the recipient country.
The most protective goods in our range are made accordance to Military standards and are not CE-certified and not qualifiziert for EU-Customer protection guidelines.
Military Forces, Police and other Officials or non-Customer (Companys) are except from the EU-Guidelines.
There are several other rules according to Germany Export-Guidelines that we have to follow.
The export outside germany to a private person is only possible by providing a valid End-Use-Certificate (ECU).
Further Imformation for End-Use-Certificate you can find here:
Military postal servis is possible. The export to other companys or government agencys is possible when there are no import restrictions to the delivery country.