Team Wendy EXFIL SAR Tactical Helmet with Rails Orange
EXFIL SAR Tactical Helmet with Rails Team Wendy
Pictures may vary from the original.
General:The EXFIL SAR (Search and Rescue) Tactical Helmet is the first purpose built helmet offering tactical and night vision mounting capabilities while also meeting key industrial and mountaineering performance standards.
The EXFIL SAR Tactical is optimized for use with night vision devices featuring a machined aluminum Wilcox NVG shroud.
Details:- High strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer shell
- High cut shell design with clearance for ear protection and communications headsets
- Wilcox aluminum shroud conforming to the SOCOM SPEAR Program
- Military style Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Boa closure system that offers tighten/loosen adjustment and a quick release
- Zorbium foam comfort liners in two thickness with Microban antimicrobial treated wicking fabric
- Size 53 to 63 cm; 20 7/8 to 24 3/4 Inch head circumfences
- Weight circa 720 g
- Compatible with different EXFIL accessories
SAR Rail system
- Magpul MOE compatible
- Pass through for securing headlamp or goggle straps
Protection:Meets the requirements of EN12492:2012 standards for mountaineering helmets and the requirements of EN 1385:2012 standards for Whitewater Helmets
Meets the Advanced Combat Helmet blunt impact requirements (per AR/PD 10-02 Rev A)
Meets the additional off-crown requirements of EN 14052:2012 European standard for high performance industrial helmets
NOTE: EN 14052 requires a weaker chinstrap, hence the EXFIL SAR is not fully certified to EN14052 to meet stricter chinstrap requirements of EN12492 and reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
No review available for this item.