Lowa Mountain Boots GTX 44.5 EU
LOWA Mountain Boots GTX, Black
Image may differ from the original.
General:The Lowa Mountain Boot GTX or Bergstiefel is a waterproof jacket with Gore-Tex membrane, which is suitable for the service in any weather and terrain.
Thanks to its sturdy sole, it is also suitable for rocky terrain or gravel, as it is found especially in the mountains The boot offers the foot the necessary support and protects the ankles thanks to its slightly stiffer shaft.
Details:- Padded tongue and ankle hem
- sole of Vibram Tsavo, recoatable
- Approved as a professional shoe according to EN ISO 20347: 2007
- Code number: 02 WR SRA FO CI,
- Upper material: smooth leather (2.4 - 2.6 mm)
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Field of application: difficult terrain
- Weight: 1.750g (per pair)
- 44.5 EU
No review available for this item.
* incl. tax, plus shipping